19 Mar Low-Carb Cauliflower Casserole
Doing low carb and miss potatoes? Here is a great way to enjoy the flavor without the carbs.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place cauliflower and a small amount of water in a saucepan Cover and cook for 5 mins or until tender crisp.
- Combine cauliflower, sour cream, butter, cheddar cheese, garlic and salt.
- Transfer to a greased 2- quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 325 F for 30-350 mins or until heated through and blown on top