19 Apr Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
This soup is rich and cheesy and very easy to make. It is sure to be a low-carb warm up on a chilly day.
- 10oz beef broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 cup celery, finely minced
- 2 cups coarsley chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Add broth, celery, cream, wine, worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt & pepper to a soup pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add broccoli then lower heat and simmer for 20 mins or until broccoli is beginning to become tender.
- When broccoli is just about done to proper tenderness, slowly add grated cheddar cheese, stirring constantly until each bit is completely blended into the soup.