19 Apr Low-Carb Pizza Crust
Posted at 20:55h in Low Carb
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted.