04 Nov Grand Marnier Orange Cranberries
This recipe is so easy. It only takes 10 mins but it tastes like you spent much longer. The orange zest and Grand Marnier give the cranberries zing. And of course everything is better with booze!
- 1 package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 orange – grated for its orange zest
- 2/3 cup Orange Juice
- 1/3 cup Grand Marnier
- Rinse cranberries, pour into saucepan with sugar and orange juice.
- Turn heat on medium, stir while sugar and berries form a liquid. Cook to rolling boil (you’ll hear the berries pop in the pan.)
- Turn off heat. Add Grand Marnier and orange zest, stir through. Sauce will thicken upon standing.
- Either serve immediately or refrigerate.