15 Jan Italian Beef Sliders
Posted at 14:32h in Mains
- 12 slider buns or Hawaiian buns
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 2/3 C sliced pepperorcini peppers
- 1 lb deli roast beef good quality
- 1 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 C mayonnaise
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T steak sauce
- 2 t minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add bun bottoms to a baking dish.
- Layer ingredients on bottom buns- provolone cheese, pepperorcini peppers, sliced beef, top with shredded mozzarella.
- Mix last 5 ingredients in a small bowl and spread on the underside of each bun top and place back onto sandwiches. Cover with foil.
- Bake covered with foil in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes.