15 Jan Chili Lime Chicken and Veggies
- 6 chicken cutlets
- 12 oz frozen broccoli
- 12 oz frozen sweet potatoes
- 1/4 C low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 C honey
- 1 1/2 T Thai red curry paste
- 8 T butter
On Cooking Day
- 1 lime
- 3 T fresh chopped cilantro
- Add chicken to large zipper bag. Add broccoli and sweet potatoes to separate zipper bag.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender or food processor and blend well. Store in container with lid.
- Add chicken and veggies to sheet pan.
- Put pats of prepared butter mixture on top of chicken and veggies.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes (or until sweet potatoes are tender).
- Garnish with squeeze of lime and chopped cilantro.