08 Mar Olivier Salad
- cooked sausage – 0.5 kg
- carrots – 2 pieces
- pickled cucumber – 2 pieces
- potatoes – 2-3 tuber
- chicken eggs – 6 pieces
- canned green peas – 400 grams
- mayonnaise – 400 grams
- black pepper
- parsley and dill
How to prepare
- To prepare the vegetables. Wash the carrots and potatoes in cold water, boil until tender for 20-25 minutes depending on size of vegetables. Cool, peel and finely chop.
- Chicken eggs place them in cold water, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. The finished product is cool, remove the shell and chop into small cubes.
- Pickled cucumber, finely chopped.
- Sausage cut into cubes the same size as all other components of the salad. Instead of sausages you can take boiled chicken breast.
- In a deep bowl mix all ingredients.
- Add canned peas, pre-drain the marinade.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to bring to taste.
- Add the mayonnaise and chopped parsley.
- Served the salad “Olivier” in a beautiful dish, top to decorate it with sprigs of greenery.